Sunday, May 10, 2009

eden & eden





A few weeks ago I was on a mission with close friends to find those parrots that flock about the trees of telegraph hill. we hurried around north beach to grab a bite, then suddenly my eyes fell upon a haven for all things beautifully designed. I rushed inside to have a closer look, It was just as I had suspected from outside on the street : a space impeccably furnished, styled and arranged with just the right amount of sophistication and quark. for a brief moment I contemplated staying there forever.

In a few moments I was then greeted by a good looking brit, also possessing a nice balance between disheveled and put together. He explained to me that he had set up the shop with his sister, I then asked him if I could move in too. okay no I didn't, but I should have.

I grabbed a card, we rushed off to find the parrots.

Yesterday evening I checked out the site and realized then why the shop, the boy, the splendid goodies, had such a familiar air to them....it was because my good friend and fellow creative crusader Jen Siska had photographed the store quite sometime ago and her images had been floating around in my subconscious ever since.

case closed....I’ll take the giant zipper necklace please.


check out eden & eden 560 Jackson st, SF CA, 94133, 415.983.0490 www.edenandeden.com
where else can you find a leather clutch and a dino necklace?

also check out jen siska's photos www.jensiska.com
-have a look at my personal fave, the honeywall shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment